- Update and provide variance explanations on 5-Year Material Cost Business Plan worth approximately $250 billion; Plan to Plan variance explanations are reviewed by all levels of Leadership including CEO and CFO
- Produce monthly cost reports on the current year Product Cost Budget present updates to Senior Management
- Selected as lead financial analyst to continuously maintain and analyze status of variance to cost targets, 5-year cost save projections and total margin impact; as of August 2017, product cost margin improvements projected to achieve approximately $600 million
- Consolidate revenue and cost information from our Marketing & Sales, Purchasing and Product Development departments to analyze margin impact of potential Vehicle Design Changes; Government regulation drives negative margin actions so strategic analytical decision making is critical to maintain overall positive margins
- Support Financial leadership and our vehicle teams with various Ad Hoc financial analysis in regards to revenue, cost, margin, cost of capital and return on investment analysis for a variety of company initiatives
SENIOR FINANCE MANAGER
- Formulated and managed standardized reporting and analysis structure for all 48 factories across North America to assess progress towards $200MM savings target
- Created, implemented, and currently manage profit improvement project performance process for senior leadership across four savings platforms
- Implemented standardized protocols to obtain key financial information from proprietary online reporting system
- Advised 15 overhead support functions on financial operating plans to meet Board of Directors’ goals for splitting companies
- Coordinated planning stance for over $1B in one-time costs associated with over $500MM of annual savings
- Provided recommendations for implementing 17% reduction in overhead cost base
- Recognized personally for outstanding contributions to splitting the company by CFO
- Audit complex areas including business combinations, revenue recognition, and work-in-process inventory
- Manage engagement profitability through use of engagement budgets
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SUPPORT
- Provide daily support to the accounting team.
- Matching Invoices to purchase orders and authorizing for payment.
- Processing check runs and ACH payments.
- Reconciling accounts.
- Month end processing.
- Provide support for audits.
- Full cycle payroll duties from timesheets to paychecks.
- Setting up and maintaining employee information including profile, banking information and deductions.
- Calculating and processing timesheets, data entry, proofing work. Tracking paid time off.
- Processing checks and W/2’s.
- Reconciling payroll issues with employees.
- Producing payroll reports.
- Provide support for audits.
AUDIT & INTERNAL CONTROLS CPA
- Assisted in the review of annual and quarterly financial statements for compliance with U.S. GAAP and SEC
- In-charged audit, review, and compilation engagements in manufacturing industry
- Audited accounting cycles, including cash, accounts receivable, prepaid expenses, fixed assets, inventory, inventory observations, accounts payable, accrued expenses, equity, and revenues and expenses
- In-charge audit engagements in manufacturing industry by leading planning, testing, and production of report deliverables for several clients concurrently