- CPA with MBA, along with Regional Public Accounting Firm experience
- Finance Manager for global automotive supplier
- 7+ years of progressive supervisory experience and full-range expertise in accounting controls and procedures for various systems
- Areas of expertise include; Multi-standard accounting (US GAAP/IFRS), Multi-ledger Operation Management, Financial/CapitalBudget Analysis/Forecasting and SAP
- Degree from Western Michigan BS in Major – Finance, Minor – Accounting.
- Many years’ experience as a payroll accountant with extensive knowledge of accounting principles, taxation policies, and income tax procedures.
- Experienced with multi state and payrolls over 1000.
- Several years Accounts Receivables Experience, last 2 positions as Supervisor
- Knows the big 3 inside and out from Receivables and is current company security administrator for the big 3.
- Extensive Receivable and Payables experience.
- Graduate of Walsh College BS in Finance.
- Many years of progressive accounting experience in different industries from Support Staff to Financial Analyst/Accountant
- AR, AP, JE, reconciliation, financial statement preparation
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Finance degree; currently finishing Master’s degree
- Proven track record as Billing/Collection Manager in the service industry
- Bachelor of Science, Finance and Management; experience with multiunit facilities
- Proficient in a variety of software packages and tools
International Tax Senior
- CPA with one of Detroit’s Big 4 public accounting firms with 4 years’ experience
- Client base includes publicly traded automotive large Tier 1 auto suppliers
- Has undergraduate degree in Finance from prestigious in-state university
- CPA with one of the Big 3 automakers, with previous experience at a large Midwest accounting firm
- Experience in internal audit/controls, plus benefit plan financial statements
- CPA with previous experience at one of Detroit’s Big 4 public accounting firms
- Accounting/Financial Analysis experience with both healthcare and financial service companies
- High potential Audit Associate whose completed 2 busy seasons working with one of the Detroit area’s Big 4 public accounting firms.
- Assigned to large SEC and privately owned clients mainly in the manufacturing industry, including Chrysler
- Completing CPA within 6 months
Senior IT Auditor
- BBA- Accounting, 3.97 GPA, CIA & CISA
- Extensive experience/knowledge of SQL, COBIT, COSO, ACL, IDEA, SAP, Oracle ERP, HIPPA, AML and several others
- Experience includes Financial (Including IT SOX), Operational & Compliance IT Audits, implementing controls, IT security, quality/regulatory assessments & executive presentations
- MSA; Actively pursuing CPA designation
- 2 years’ of Big 4 Audit experience, including SEC reporting with large manufacturing clients
- Highly analytical with a strong understanding of GAAP and internal controls