Find a list of IT candidates available for work immediately in Troy, MI.
.Net Developer (Lead/Sr. Level)
- Well-versed application developer with a very stable and progressive work history.
- Over seven years of experience in application design, agile/waterfall methodologies, development, and application implementation.
- Complete B.S. degree in Information Systems
PLEX Implementation Subject Matter Expert
- 10 years of ERP implementation experience (PLEX, Saas, Syteline)
- Global management, deployment and implementation throughout North America, Asia and Europe
- 12 years’ experience in manufacturing, production and operations
- Fluent in both English and Spanish languages
SAP Analyst (Mid – Level)
- This candidate has been in the automotive industry for 8 years and has a stable work history. She has progressed as an analyst and has recently been working with FI/CO modules.
- Supports requests for creation of new reports for various processes for the finance department.
- Part of a team that supports 4000 users in 30 different locations throughout the United Sates.
Technical Skills Full Lifecycle: Analysis, Design, Configuration, Development and Operation
FI-Asset Management and Cash Managemen, CO – Cost Center Accounting and Internal Orders
Creating detailed analysis of accounts when requested for Finance (AP, AR, G/L)
.NET Developer (Senior Level)
- This candidate has been continually progressing as a developer and has over 10 years of experience in multiple development languages.
- Seeking a challenging career opportunity with a company that utilizes the latest technology.
- Has strong communication skills and is responsible for interacting with business users to define requirements at current company.
Technical Skills :Programming Skills: .NET 4.5, C#, WPF, HTML, VB.NET, ASP.NET, AJAX, AngularJS, PHP, Java Script, C++, SQL, Software: MS Office Suite, Visual Studio 2013, MS SQL ServerOperating Systems: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Linux Based