We are looking for professional, motivated individuals to join our Venteon Team as a RECRUITER !
This is a wonderful opportunity for career minded entry level professionals. If you are a career motivated professional we need to talk.
Why you should consider This Position: The staffing industry is booming once again. This is an outstanding career opportunity where you will work with the best in our industry. This is a challenging and rewarding profession with unlimited earning potential dealing with highly educated professionals. We are a growing company and are looking for people that want to be part of a winning team. Send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position will be part of a team that will recruit, interview and retain individuals within a certain specialty and provide superior customer service to Clients.
- Recruiting prospective candidates via sourcing, networking, direct contact, and internet recruiting.
- Conducting interviews with prospective candidates.
- Development of candidate marketing campaigns.
- Ability to perform heavy telephone work and build rapport with prospective employees.
- Participating in recruiting at job fairs, career seminars, etc.
- Continuous candidate relationship building.
- Reestablishing contact, updating candidate profiles and identifying viable candidates in our database.
- Work closely with an Account Executive to fill current positions.
- Make sure all documentation is complete within the internal database.
- Maintain excellent Employee & Client relationships by conducting on-site visits with Account Executive.
- Deal negotiation and closing deals.
- Briefing and debriefing of candidates and clients.
- Responsible for meeting weekly and monthly objectives.
- Work in conjunction with the Administrative or Accounting team to resolve payroll or invoicing questions.
- Recruiting professionals who want to grow and be treated as professionals. Professionals who want to gain experience in Professional Staffing (Accounting, Finance, Engineering, IT or Administrative).
- Self-motivated, high achievers who are not satisfied with a “desk” job.
- People who enjoy working with people.
- Candidates who have a high level of energy, positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years experience within an office environment.
- Experience working within a Recruiting/HR function or Staffing Industry preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree