.Net Developer (Mid. Level)
- This candidate has a very stable work history and great communication. A cutting edge programmer analyst seeking a challenging career opportunity in application development, with over four years of experience in application design, the agile philosophy, mobile web development, and application data modeling.
- Software: MS Office Suite and Open Office Suite, Visual Studio, Eclipse, MS SQL Server
- Operating Systems: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Linux Based
Front-End Developer (Up and Comer)
- This candidate is looking to take the next step in their career. Started with current company 2 years ago and is now looking for a Mid. Level position. This is a candidate that can work independently but is not so experienced they become unaffordable.
- Developed highly specialized jQuery/jQueryUI widgets
- Developed asynchronous front end interfaces using AJAX
- Worked directly with clients to develop automated systems to replace manual processes
Lead .Net Developer (Lead or Manager) – Permanent or Contract
- This is a very Sr. Level Developer that recently moved to SE Michigan.
- Has 18 years of IT experience across various industries.
- Served as a Development Manager, Project Manager, Application Architect, Web Developer, Application Developer, Lead Developer, Mentor, and Programmer/Analyst.
- Areas of expertise include Rich Internet Applications, built primarily on the Microsoft technology stack, specifically in .NET and SQL server, using ASP.NET MVC, jQuery, CSS, WCF, and Silverlight/WPF.