Big 4 Experience Associate
- MS in Accounting
- 6+ years of experience
- Worked on clients in a variety of industries such as manufacturing, automotive, healthcare and insurance
- Serviced a variety of client-specific audits such as Business Combinations (mergers and acquisitions), opening balance sheet (OBS) audits and combined / consolidated audits
- Gained extensive knowledge of the inventory risks, controls, and cycles
Corporate Senior Internal Auditor
- Senior auditor with a Fortune 500 organization
- Currently in the financial services industry
- Extensive experience with SOX and controls
- Executes and supervises financial and operational audits
- 6+ years of internal audit experience
- Currently studying for CIA license
- Accountant with 4 years of experience that is currently working for a large privately held company
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with a good understanding of financial (ERP) systems and has a core understanding of financial accounting fundamentals.
- Experiences with preparing journal entries, maintenance of the corporate general ledger, supporting monthly close process and assisting with monthly variance analysis to support business improvement initiatives.
Big 4 CPA Senior Tax Associate
- BA in Accounting, CPA License
- 5+ years of experience
- Review and prepare partnership and corporate tax returns at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Review provision work papers and prepare summary schedules and reconciliations.
- Perform tax provision analysis at quarters and year-ends.
- Master’s Degree in Finance from the University of Michigan
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from the University of Michigan
- 2 Years of financial analysis experience within the Automotive Manufacturing industry
- Budgeting, Forecasting, Variance Analysis, Financial Modeling
- Large ERP Systems experience ( QAD, Oracle, Peoplesoft )
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills ( V-Lookups, Pivot Tables )