Linux / Windows System Engineers – Up keeping enterprise servers 99.9999%
- Master of Science in Computer Science
- CCIE – Certification – CCNP – Voice –
- Experience configuring Nexus 7000, 5000, 1000, and Cisco 7200 | 6200 Series
- Able to combine 8 channels through ether channeling
- Launched 10 Gig Infrastructure backbones, and managed MPLS deployments
J2EE Developers / ASP.NET Engineers – “Constructing Complex Applications”
- Master of Science in Computer Engineering
- Developers ranging from 5 to 10+ years to experience utilizing C# Microsoft 3.0-4.5 Frameworks, and Java/J2EE / Spring/ Hibernate /Restful Web Services to provide clean, and efficient code in a team environment
- Confident in understanding good software engineer best practices, source control, automated build process, and deployments.
UI /UX Designers | Architects – Creating Superior Caliber Designs for you
- Bachelor of Arts in Creative Design & HCI
- Progressive experience implementing creative and innovative user interfaces utilizing HTML5, CSS3, and J-Query to construct designs that are eye catching, and unique.
- Current experience with designing material for large scale corporate clients from conception to launch
- Superior knowledge of implementing wireframes, and sample prototypes with pristine detail.
- Energetic individual who takes pride in meeting the objectives of tight deadlines.
Mobile Application Developers | Android & iOS | “We Build Efficient Applications”
- 5+ years of experience with iOS Developers who are proficient in Objective C, and SQL lite applications
- Creative developers with experience constructing web, and mobile applications
- Experienced Android Developers who utilizing Java, and Groovy when creating Android SDK applications
Software Engineers “Constructing Secure, Front & Back End Application Content”
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and Mathematics.
- Highly proficient with LAMP technology.
- Experience with CVS, SVN, WordPress, JQuery, LDAP, and IIS.
- Familiar with PHP 5.3.
- Freelance experience.
- Has been responsible for the productivity of teams ranging from 3-20 developers.
Technical Business Analysts “We Find the Ones You Want, and Need”
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5 years of Business Analysis experience including formulating and defining system scope, analyzing business/user needs, and writing and executing test plans.
- Experienced with traditional applications, web and mobile development/Quality Assurance.