.NET & J2EE Developers – “Creating Complex Distributed Applications”
- Master of Science in Computer Engineering
- Developers ranging from 5 to 10+ years to experience utilizing Microsoft 4.0 Frameworks, and Spring/ Hibernate /Restful Web Services to provide clean, and efficient code in a team environment
- Confident in understanding good software engineer best practices, source control, automated build process, and deployments.
Cisco Network & Voice Engineers–“Unifying Routers, Switches & Phones”
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Networking
- CCNA, CCNP – Router – Switch – Voice – Certification
- CUCM 8.6 Experience working with Cisco 6500 Switches, and 3800 Routers in an enterprise
- Able to combine 8 channels through ether channeling
- Launched 10 Gig Infrastructure backbones, and managed MPLS deployments
User Interface Specialists – UI/UX “We Recruit Really #Creative People”
- Bachelor of Arts in Creative Design & HCI
- Progressive experience implementing creative and innovative user interfaces utilizing HTML5, CSS3, and J-Query to construct designs that are eye catching, and unique.
- Current experience with designing material for large scale corporate clients from conception to launch
- Superior knowledge of implementing wireframes, and sample prototypes with pristine detail.
- Energetic individual who takes pride in meeting the objectives of tight deadlines.
Mobile Application Developers “We Build Efficient Applications”
- Experienced iOS Developers who are proficient in Objective C, and SQL lite applications
- Creative developers with experience constructing web, and mobile applications
- Experienced Android Developers who utilizing Java, and Groovy when creating Android SDK applications
PHP Developer “Constructing Secure, Back End Application Content”
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and Mathematics.
- Highly proficient with LAMP technology.
- Experience with CVS, SVN, WordPress, JQuery, LDAP, and IIS.
- Familiar with PHP 5.3.
- Freelance experience.
- Has been responsible for the productivity of teams ranging from 3-20 developers.
Business Analyst “We Find the Ones You Want, and Need”
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5 years of Business Analysis experience including formulating and defining system scope, analyzing business/user needs, and writing and executing test plans.
- Experienced with traditional applications, web and mobile development/Quality Assurance.
- 10 years of industry specific experience in mortgage banking.
Project Managers “Consistently Meeting Tight Deadlines”
- Experienced Project Management Professionals (PMP) ready to shine in the fields of Marketing, Manufacturing, Automotive, Digital, and Mobile management solutions
- Scrum certified professional with experience in Agile Methodologies, traditional application, web and mobile projects.