- Looking to make a move from public to corporate accounting.
- IMMEDIATELY available for projects and temporary work.
- 2010 bachelor’s degree and 2011 CPA.
- Strong GAAP knowledge with a good mix of client financial preparation, compilation and review and tax preparation using Prosystem fx.
- Very well developed analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Highly experienced/full charge
- Perfect for small/medium sized businesses
- Extremely solid and stable career path
- Spent last 14 years with a family-owned engineering firm in northern Oakland County
- Highly proficient in QuickBooks, including implementation experience
- Positive, energetic, and highly detailed
- Will add instant value in both the bookkeeping and office management arenas
- Dale Carnegie trained and a Notary Public
Senior Financial Analyst
- Experience in manufacturing and services industries
- 5+ years of contracting experience
- 15 years total Finance and Accounting Experience
- Strong end-user technical skills (SAP, BPC, Hyperion, etc.)
- Proven resource with a personality that truly blends well with teams
- Available immediately for assignments as short as 2 weeks
Experienced CFO / Corporate Controller
- A driven results oriented Executive
- Significant experience in managing financial functions to improve corporate efficiencies and profitability
- Ability to achieve goals in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Skilled communicator comfortable interfacing with all levels within the company
- Experience working within international organizations in Japan, Europe and Central America
- Reporting, Budgeting, & Forecasting
- Treasury /Change Management
- Business Leadership/Strategic Planning
- Transfer Pricing, Activity Based Costing
- J-Sox, ERP Systems, Information Technology
If you are interested in any of these top candidates, please contact Venteon today!