Quality Leader – Global Black Belt
- 10 Years’ experience within Quality
- M.S. in Operations Management & Manufacturing Engineering & Management
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering
- Shainin Red X Journeyman & Shainin Red X Apprentice
- Six Sigma Black Belt & Green Belt
- ISO9001:2000, TS16949, Internal Quality System Auditing
- DFMEA, PFMEA, PPAP, APQP
Operations Manager/Corporate Finance
- Master of Business Administration Degree
- Bachelor of Accountancy Degree
- 20 years’ experience in Operations and Finance with Tier 1 Supplier’s
- 13 years’ experience working for a Japanese Supplier
- Experience working for a supplier of steel and aluminum stamping products
- Familiarity with stamping, welding, grinding and die equipment
- ERP Software experience: Implemented new ERP systems (QAD and MOVEX).
- Extensive MS Office Experience
- Experience Implementing Lean Office in multiple commercial departments
Program Manager/Engineering Manager
- Experienced in product manufacturing / investment cost development, manufacturability in product design / validation, production process / tooling development, process capability, program planning / tracking, PPAP, APQP, production launch activities and directing teams in the activities listed.
- Commodity experience includes metal stamping and roll-formed functional and class A components and systems including progressive / transfer / line dies, component parts, finishing, sub and complete assemblies utilizing fastener / in-die mechanical / MIG weld / spot weld technologies. These commodities have been implemented in interior / exterior hardware, frame, suspension and seat systems.
Engineering Manager – heavy background includes:
- Production Welding Engineering/Tooling Manger: Manager over the welding, stamping and tool
- Engineering/Tooling Manager: Supervisor over 4 engineers & 24 tool & die makers.
- Molding/Stamping Process Engineer: Serving as tooling/stamping engineer of professional
- engineering staff group for supporting manufacturing and tool & die shop.
- Tooling Engineer: Designed tooling, worked with outside vendors, try-out and de-bug for new and
- in house built tooling. Quoted, reviewed and outsource work.
- Journeyman Tool & Die Maker: 18 years’ experience in heavy and light tier 1 & 2 automotive
- stamping. (Presses from 45 tons to 5400 tons.)
- Transfer, tandem, progressive, multi-slide, forging, and compound dies.