Quality Leader – Global Black Belt
- 10 Years’ experience within Quality
- M.S. in Operations Management & Manufacturing Engineering & Management
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering
- Shainin Red X Journeyman & Shainin Red X Apprentice
- Six Sigma Black Belt & Green Belt
- ISO9001:2000, TS16949, Internal Quality System Auditing
- DFMEA, PFMEA, PPAP, APQP
Operations Manager/Corporate Finance
- Master of Business Administration Degree
- Bachelor of Accountancy Degree
- 20 years’ experience in Operations and Finance with Tier 1 Supplier’s
- 13 years’ experience working for a Japanese Supplier
- Experience working for a supplier of steel and aluminum stamping products
- Familiarity with stamping, welding, grinding and die equipment
- ERP Software experience: Implemented new ERP systems (QAD and MOVEX).
- Extensive MS Office Experience
- Experience Implementing Lean Office in multiple commercial departments
Program Manager/Engineering Manager
- Experienced in product manufacturing / investment cost development, manufacturability in product design / validation, production process / tooling development, process capability, program planning / tracking, PPAP, APQP, production launch activities and directing teams in the activities listed.
- Commodity experience includes metal stamping and roll-formed functional and class A components and systems including progressive / transfer / line dies, component parts, finishing, sub and complete assemblies utilizing fastener / in-die mechanical / MIG weld / spot weld technologies. These commodities have been implemented in interior / exterior hardware, frame, suspension and seat systems.
Engineering Manager – Heavy Background
- Production Welding Engineering/Tooling Manager: Manager over the welding, stamping and tool room.
- Engineering/Tooling Manager: Supervisor over 4 engineers & 24 tool & die makers.
Molding/Stamping Process Engineer: Serving as tooling/stamping engineer of professional engineering staff group for supporting manufacturing and tool & die shop.
- Tooling Engineer: Designed tooling, worked with outside vendors, try-out and de-bug for new and in house built tooling. Quoted, reviewed and outsource work.
- Journeyman Tool & Die Maker: 18 years’ experience in heavy and light tier 1 & 2 automotive stamping. (Presses from 45 tons to 5400 tons.)
- Transfer, tandem, progressive, multi-slide, forging, and compound dies.
Senior Product Development Engineer SDRCIdeas – Interior Trim
- Responsible for the ‘11MY VW411 New Model Sedan interior trim (soft and hard), ‘12MY Nissan Armada/Frontier and the following production and mid-year refresh. ‘10MY Nissan Mexico Car platforms; Altima, Maxima, Sentra, Versa trim components.
- Working knowledge of the Nissan G2B/Team Center Passion system, Data Notes, NDS/NES testing requirements.
- Development of fit and finish sections and joint checks with manufacturing and suppliers.
- Interaction with VW GoB, Nissan Motors, Nissan Mexicana, M-TEK Manufacturing and various tier 2 suppliers.
- Investigate program warranty concerns and propose corrective actions
- Create, propose and negotiating design specifications, changes, costs and timing
- Investigation of new suppliers, technology and products.
- Benchmark competitive products, vehicle tear down activities for VA/VE opportunities.
- Preparation of DVP&R, APQP and DFMEA documents.
- Understanding of testing specifications and methods for VW, Nissan and Japanese Industry Standards.
Complete Seat Engineer
- Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Masters of Business Administration
- Develop and led exceptional, high performing product engineering teams for numerous automotive and industrial customers including GM, GE, Ford, Chrysler,JCI,TRW, Tremec, Iomega, Ethicon.
- Provide complete product design and dimensional analysis for various seating hardware components including frames, recliner and adjuster assemblies.
- Manage engineering development lab responsible for seating systems, advanced automotive seating concepts and seat assembly methodologies that included 65 employees.
- Decreased production waste by 25% within the seat assembly process.
- Over 20 years of experience in the materials field.
- Updating and maintaining customer forecasts, analyzing data, and predicting customer demand.
- Supervise and oversee cycle counts, verify and validate scrap counts, maintain vacation schedules, and backup coverage.
- Maintain and update the production schedules to ensure efficient runs and on time deliveries to the customer.
- Experience with stamping materials
- Implementing and design of new warehouse systems
- Experience working with OEM’s
- Strong customer relation skills