Senior Electrical/ Plant Engineer and Maintenance Program Supervisor
- Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering.
- Experience encompasses serving as Plant/Manufacturing Engineer & Maintenance Supervisor for Visteon Corporation in Milan, Michigan, charged with managing 35 full time employees in a 1 million square foot automotive manufacturing facility with a facilities upgrade/plant engineering project budget of $10 million annually.
- Led all aspects of plant engineering writing facilities and tooling projects presented to controller’s office for funding approval. Consequently, created and delivered benefit cost analysis presentations to Visteon senior management and corporate staffing resulting in $40 million over 5 years for future tooling programs.
- Recognized as a convincing and credible communicator with a unique ability to lead a wide-array of process engineering conversions, which proved instrumental in realizing a 12% air savings and 19% electricity savings for Visteon Corporation 1 million square foot manufacturing facility in Milan, Michigan.
- Demonstrated 18+ year track record of accomplishments in multiple program management, Lean Manufacturing techniques, quality system development, and implementing electrical, maintenance and plant engineering process tools that consistently reduced operational cost while increasing bottom line profitability.
Entry level B.S.M.E
- Graduated from Lawrence Technological University May, 2012
- Internship at Eaton as a Test Engineer
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Experience in AutoCAD, Solidworks, Solidedge
- Educated in Thermodynamics
- Eager to get into a position with opportunity to learn and grow
Global Engineering Management
- Direct global engineering and program management Divisional lead for global technical centers, including capital management and resource utilization.
- Responsible for divisional engineering standard development and working with global engineering organization to ensure consistent execution.
- Responsible for developing standardized Technology and Product Roadmaps.
- Value Proposition tool developed to provide a systematic approach to understand competitiveness of our products and processes and identify gaps that necessitate closure plan.
- Extensive powertrain experience
- M.S. Manufacturing Management
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering
Supplier Quality Development Manager – North America
- 17 years of experience at the plant and corporate level dealing directly with customers, suppliers and plant operations.
- Extensive experience with plastic automotive components.
- Quality Certification Program (QCP)
- Internal Auditor QS900, TS16949, ISO14000
- DFSS – Design for Six Sigma
- Conversational Spanish and German