Sr. Financial Analyst – Financial Reporting & Analysis
- 6 years of public accounting experience; Big 4 Audit Manager, CPA & CIA certification; along with MBA
- Fortune 100 experience with financial statement preparations, US GAAP and SEC Filings
- Fortune 100 Audit Manager Experience
- Develop / maintain policies and procedures related to the financial reporting process in accordance with required auditing standards
- Extensive experience in all stages of audits including planning, execution and reporting
- Proficient in researching accounting issues
- Significant manufacturing and financial industry experience
- Engineering/BA Undergrad along with an Masters in Finance fromWalshCollege
- Strong experience/qualifications in manufacturing operations, complex financial analysis, project management, standard/product costing, business/financial planning
- Launched costing and pricing methods which aided in the net profit increase from 5.5 to 7.5%
- Performed project management of financial/cost accounting aspects of SAP implementation
- Planned and managed strategic business reorganization project to realign manufacturing process for efficiency and growth
- MS in Accounting; BA in Accounting.
- Professional accountant with six years of progressive experience within both public and private setting is in pursuit of a direct-hire opportunity offering potential for future growth.
- Broad based accounting knowledge ranges from balance sheet analysis, inventory systems including valuation and analysis, month-end close and analysis, variance analysis, fixed assets, journal entries, G/L management, and tax preparation.
- Proficient in the use of PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle, Hyperion, and MS Office. Seeks $60K.
- Proven performer with over 15 years of accounting experience is available immediately for contract or direct placement.
- Areas of expertise include accounts payable, accounts receivable, journal entries, month end close, expense report processing, 1099’s, and account reconciliation.
- Associates degree and tested above average on MS Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, professional, and strong attention to detail.
Senior Financial Analyst
- Extensive costing and plant controller experience.
- Multiple years of ‘hands-on’ SAP experience at varied set of clients.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment with little structure and able to work extra hours as needed for special projects.
- Very calm personality which blends well with a variety of teams.
- This proven, Sr. Level Resource is available now and open to short or long-term assignments.