Facility / Civil / Piping Designer
• 12 years experience in Engineering design (2D/3D) for Architectural, Civil, Facility, HVAC, and Piping design projects. • Experience with electrical loop diagrams, P&IDs, subsurface infrastructure, and full architectural layouts.
• Well versed utilizing such CAD software as AutoCAD, Autodesk and Microstation (v 8, J, XM).
• Designed/Detailed underground piping system projects (storm, sanitary sewers, water-mains); paving/grading projects for municipalities and MDOT
Electrical Controls Designer
• Strong AutoCAD skills
• Panel design, electrical drawings, controls design
• Experience with Electrical, Hydraulic and Pneumatic design
• Associate Degree, Electrical Controls and Hydraulic/Pneumatic Design
Senior Account Manager: Air Filtration
• Formal education
• Automotive Sales Agent heavy experience and Air, Cabin Air Filtration, Oil and Fuel Filtration products with key account responsibility to OE’s, Tier 1 Suppliers and Aftermarket
• Product and market knowledge; knows the industry well and he is well positioned to speak to your customer’s engineering community on automotive air filtration, including Cabin Air Filtration.
• Design and development of interior plastic trim and closures
• Interface with Supplier, purchasing, studio, manufacturing, tooling, conceptual
• Program Engineering – close out panels, chromed plastic end caps, rear door bolsters, cluster bezels, “B” pillars, quarter panels – GM Truck programs
• Follow up tool review
• Project Manager – tracking program timing and milestones, coordinate project workload, exterior wheel liner housings, quarter panel, “A” and “B” pillars – GM Sedan, Coupe, Convertible programs
• Project Engineering – Chrysler Interior Trim – including product design, product testing, advanced manufacturing, program timing and milestones, deliverables
• Interior and Exterior integration
Bi-lingual Engineering Candidate
• With fluency in Japanese, Chinese and English. BS degree in Engineering and MS in Computer Science.
• Candidate is located in Metro Detroit and is willing to do Expat assignments and travel to Asia.
• Professionally the candidate has worked as a lead engineer in automotive electronics, telematics, software and ECU units