Senior Accounting Analyst
• Big 4 CPA with 3 years of public accounting experience and 2 years of automotive manufacturing industry experience.
• Strong G/L thru financial statement preparation background and SEC reporting experience.
• Excellent excel skill set.
Senior Financial Analyst
• 15+ years experience with the Big 3 and Tier I suppliers.
• Strengths include working on system implementations (SAP, Hyperion, etc.), model building and SOX remediation.
• Proven ability to interact with excecutives as well as line-level employees.
• B.A. in Economics from Wayne State and progress toward a Masters in Organizational Management.
• 15+ years of varied, progressive accounting and finance experience
• Extremely strong Accounts Payable analysis experience
• Strong MS Excel proficiency
• Self-describes as outgoing, helpful, and a learner who likes to grow and be challenged
• Strong automotive industry
• Immediately available for direct placement or contract work
• Bachelors of Science with a major in Accounting from Michigan State University
• Accounting internship provided valuable experience about JIT facilities as well as QAD and SAP enterprise software
• As an A/R Analyst, he successfully reduced past due receivables by 80%
• As a plant accountant, had a major role in month-end closing, account reconciliations, journal entries, forecasting and budgeting
• An outgoing, easy-going, team-oriented professional, Jon is immediately available for direct placement or contract work
• Great internships and early work experience with large tier-one automotive suppliers.